Friday, August 15, 2008

I think I want to become a wannabe youtuber...wannabe.

I've always taken to the idea of sharing my ideas with other people through videos. In communicating with people verbally, you can write stuff and tell them stuff. But you can communicate so much more if you go beyond words, and use gestures, inflection, etc. Words only make up about 7% of what we communicate. The rest comes from things like gestures, motions, tone of voice, articulation, and volume.

Plus, I can improve my charisma. I think I lack that at LEAST a little bit. Probably more.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow whether anyone likes it or not. I've been wanting to for 2 weeks.

I emailed my future college roommate. He's Indian but he grew up in Oman! (gmts) What are the odds of meeting someone from that small country? His English is just fine in his emails, so that's a relief. I was kind of afraid that he wouldn't be good at English when I found out where he was from. He seems like a cool guy. I'm not so afraid that things could turn out bad. He also says he's bringing 2 guitars, and he also plays the piano and drums. Dang. I wish I could play drums...but not that much. I kind of gave up on that.

I have an old script for an animation about a royal knight who works for a king who lies around and plays strip poker all day. I need to find it. It would be cool to make a live video for it instead of an animation. Though I don't know how I could get anyone to make a giant killer bunny rabbit. I'll need to work on that.

Six days. This is just like The Ring. What a stupid movie that was, though. The sequel sets the record for the worst movie I have ever seen. Giant mechanical deer attacking a car. Wtf. I threw the remote at the DVD player when it was over.

I tend to bash and laugh at any horror movie you put in front of me. If you want to take a trip to the peanut gallery, I can hook you up.

I went shopping some more today. We're almost done.
I really want a t-shirt making kit. I think it would be a cool way to meet people in college. Making custom t-shirt designs would be a great way for me to express myself too.

I stayed up until 1:45 last night. I don't want to make the same mistake two nights in a row, so bye!

No comments: