Sunday, February 1, 2009

What the fuck. February already? I'm still getting used to my schedule! Which BLOWS by the way. But that's just because I'm a Republican at heart- resistant to change. I'll get used to it. I hope. I start at 8:30 M-Thu and get out all of those days at 5pm except for Monday, when I get out at 4. Fridays are 9 to 3. Yippee-kai-fuckin'-ay.

I remembered how much I hated my local public high school. It wasn't the academic lack of opportunity that pissed me off. It was the people who had no initiative to have a purpose in life that pissed me off.

Super Bowl today. Who fucks a give. Arizona lost I guess. Makes sense. What do you expect from a state where, if you ran for 5 minutes, you'd die.

Shoutout to all y'alls who didn't give a rat's about the Super Bowl. Hooray for not living my life according to preconceived notions of manliness.

Tired.

No comments: