Sunday, February 8, 2009

A collection of random thoughts for today

Preface: Today was the grammy awards!

1. LAZY SUNDAY, WAKE UP IN THE LATE AFTERNOON!...seriously, I woke up at 12:30 today, which makes for 12 hours of sleeping. Wtf, body?
2. Today, I chilled out in the hall with Bill and Ryan; then we went to CRCE to go swimming. The only problem was, my swim trunks mysteriously went missing. Actual dialogue:
Me- "I can't find my fucking swim trunks!"
Bill- "Wasn't this YOUR idea?"
Me- "Yeah-- that's what pisses me off!"
3. I wanted to do math homework today, but it's about material we NEVER FUCKING COVERED IN CLASS! What am I supposed to do?
4. I wasted my 56-degree Saturday doing physics homework. Fucking physics wastes all of my time. I attend 7 hours of class a week for that fucking course. Also FUCK!!!
5. The Grammys were today. How the hell does someone as mind-numbingly terrible as Li'l Wayne get multiple awards?
6. T.I., some rapper, was ...rapping... alongside Justin Timberlake's singing. Thanks for cramping his style, as well as my capacity to watch the Grammys anymore. Who the hell decides to make their rapper name a brand name of calculator?
7. What was with that guy from the Recording Academy talking about a Secretary of the Arts? And what the hell even is the Recording Academy? And wtf? Obama won grammys? Is this supposed to be some metaphor? Quit being a suck-up!
8. Apparently, there are record-breaking wildfires in Australia. Hmm. That's a world-suck.
9. Best rap album...That's like trying to choose among George Bush and John Kerry for President...or like looking for the strongest hamster to pull your Excursion out of a ditch.
10. I'm tired of losing all my socks. It's because of those damn elves. Keebler elves. Those cookies you've been eating are made out of socks. And young children's broken dreams. But mostly socks.
11. Oh yeah. Friday night, we played Apples to Apples on a set-up card table...in the ELEVATOR!! It was hilarious. Look for the video on Facebook! Or the crappy version on Youtube.

No comments: