Saturday, February 21, 2009

My God, Jason Mraz gets me going.
Make it Mine is one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard.
Dynamo of Volition is awesome too.
It's inspirational not just through the sound, but through the lyrics. His lyrics actually make sense, unlike a lot of the bullshit that goes around these days.

I owe Dave. He came up and helped me get through my CS machine problem. I've never programmed anything ever in my life before today. I'm going to get 100% (A+!) on it. How do I know? They actually provide the students with a checker that goes through, runs the program (4 times actually), and tells you what grade you're going to get. I kept revising it until I got to 100%. I don't think I would have gotten through it if it weren't for Dave pretty much walking me through it.

My next project for piano is figuring out the chords to Dynamo of Volition. It's titillating.

After the CS was done, I chilled with Bill, Mike, and Ryan. But before we started hanging out, Steve passed by. He was on his way to see his friends across the campus. We had a short talk out in the hallway. I was sitting against the wall against my big, fat, blue pillow with little arms on the side, drawing maps on my 11x17 drawing pad again. He requested a "commission" (as he called it) of a map of Orland Park, his home town. I agreed somewhat enthusiastically (at least in that direction). He said that if I wanted something photoshopped, he would do it for me. Steve's a good guy.

Steve and Dave both pretty much made my day today.

Bill and Mike are cool too, though Bill burst out laughing when he was drinking something, spraying me with drinkables. It was a fun time though...I laughed.

But we thought the zombopacolypse was coming....It all started when Mike, Bill, Ryan and I went to the gas station to get some numnums...and by that I mean candy. Yeah. Badass right? Well, when we were walking to the gas station, we saw the other gas station across the street from the one we were going to (I will never understand business strategies in America) packed with cars blasting subwoofers and jumping around obnoxiously on the pavement. Wtf? You know, the crazy "gangsta" types. Wtf?*

Then, we walked back into Hendrick House. Bill and Mike noticed a red-haired girl to the right down the hallway as we walked in the door. In two seconds, they turned around and she was gone.* They were like HOLY SHIT. So we pressed the button to call the elevator to find that the down button was already lit up for no apparent reason.* ...We pressed the up button and went up the elevator. It stopped at the 9th floor and wouldn't go up.* So we got to the 10th floor finally...and ran into Sam and Amanda. We talked to them about the girl who disappeared, and while we were in the process, the door opens. The girl we were talking about comes out of the elevator with an RA from the other side of the building...and they proceed straight into the stairwell back down. Wtf?* This is a prophecy or some shit...I can feel it.

And now, it is 2AM. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow's tasks: Physics HW and studying CS.

No comments: