Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jesus balls! Today was insane. Club 10 decided we wanted to go shopping. (Club 10 is my group of friends here in my dorm hall in college.) So we rounded up a bunch of people and waited outside for the bus to come. The only problem was, the fucking bus didn't show up. Yay -_-. It was supposed to come between 1:59 and 2:05. We said "screw it" eventually, and gave up. This was Ryan, Amanda, Sam, Bill, Steve, Mike, Kyle, and me. So we started to walk back to the dormitory when we got the idea to go to Marketplace Mall instead (that's actually the name of it...how imaginative). But Mike, Ryan, and Steve were already gone. We pretty much left without them, but they had Halo 3 they wanted to play anyways. So we were off! And as SOON as we decided to walk the other direction, the bus we were going to take drove by, 5 to 8 minutes late. Great job, MTD. The 5 of us that were left got on the 20N Red bus to the mall. We walked around, observed some pretty strange people, and bought a few things among all of us. Then we got on the 20Nred again and went to Meijer. This was probably more fun than the mall anyway, because we tried on stupid sunglasses, got our blood pressure taken, and played with the toys in the sporting goods section. You know those things that are like skateboards but only have two wheels (Ripstiks or something)? Sam and I tried to use one and almost bit it-- they are SO hard to use. I could NOT get the hang of it.

Then we came back. Once again, the bus was 5 to 8 minutes late. Do they TRY for this effect?

Anyway, we got on the 100S yellow bus and passed the mall, where a FUCK-ton of people get on. It was insane. They couldn't fit all of the people on the bus, and were forced to call up and order another to the location. Even so, the bus we were on was packed. I felt like we were in Japan and some guy had to take a big wall-on-a-stick and pack us in the bus. There was a loud trashy black guy in the back talking shit. I would call him African American, but idk, being politically correct about this guy just wouldn't seem politically correct, because he wasn't politically correct himself. Just like I would call stupid white people white trash. Except this guy wasn't white.

Then this huge guy (I would guess 290 lbs) with a limp and perpetually pursed lips came on the bus and sat next to me. And by "next to me" I mean "half-on top of me." I looked to my left in my double-seat and saw a giant ass. A giant ass that was inching in my direction. I stared, praying it wouldn't land on me. But it did; at least it sort of did. He eventually scooted somewhat out of my personal bubble. At least he had a heart.

Then we got off the bus and took the 22N back home. Yippee.

But that's not all! Call now and you can get a SECOND sham-wow ABSOLUTELY.....
...
ok sorry. But that's really not all. We came back and decided we wanted to eat something. We also ran into Meagan, who was interested in food as well. So we went to this coffee/sandwich shop that Bill suggested to us. It was a good place. There was even loud music. The only problem was, the musicians didn't realize that there's a difference between how much sound a concert hall can hold and the amount of sound a small coffee shop can hold. The elementary-school-age girls in front of us were holding their ears, and whenever the musicians started a new song, the first note was always so loud that the girls jumped a little when they heard it.

If that wasn't enough, Meagan Kyle and I got snow from outside and threw snowballs at a few people's doors, because we couldn't find anyone to peg. Dave, Meagan, and I tried to get into the music room but we couldn't because it was occupied. So Club 10 ended up playing cards and pool in the lounge. You get by with what you can.

And now I'm going to sleep because it is ass-late. Good night!

No comments: