Friday, January 23, 2009

Today was a pretty chill day. Had one class, and it was CS lab (EASY AS HAIYULL); Had some laughs with Club 10 at meals, worked a little bit on the game, played a little Halo with my low level of experience for a while, and played cards with Zac, Dave, and Stephanie. And by "played cards" I mean try to play Euchre while 3 Lewis Black specials played intermittently. I like Lewis Black because he reminds you that it's important to have a sense of humor when your government has been run by a retarded chimp and a dick with ears for the past sixteen years.

I made a new video about why I like Youtube so much.

Zexi called me today. It was nice; I hope to talk to him fo' rizzle tomorrow.

I found the poster on Sxephil's wall at the poster sale yesterday. I decided to pass on that one, and I purchased one of Flight of the Conchords instead.

Haha, Black Mesa is actually the name of a place on the west end of the Oklahoma panhandle. It's actually the highest point in Oklahoma.

No comments: