Thursday, January 22, 2009

I would be going to sleep, but someone next door decided to take a midnight shower. But that's okay, I'll update you guys instead.

Highlights of my day:

Got to talk to olgakay on the phone during her live show on Blogtv. It was pretty awesome. What was even more awesome is that she wanted me to call her. It was SHE who suggested that I call her- it wasn't my initiative. It feels good to be noticed! Call me an attention whore, but you know you'd love it too.

I went to Tay Zonday's live show also on blogtv and asked him in a text comment (about 6 times before he got to read it b/c the chat was moving so fast) if he really went to IMSA. He said "Yes, for my Sophomore year of high school." So there! Tay Zonday went to my high school! HAHAHA!

On a less exciting note, I did laundry today. A shitload of laundry. Two jam-packed washers full. In fact, when I loaded the clothes into two dryers, someone from the front desk called me to let me know that they had to shut one of the dryers down because it almost caught on fire! I had to split the clothes up so they were in THREE dryers then.

I drew a new drawing thing to keep track of my state quarter collection for my walls today. I divided the 11x17" paper into 50 sections and drew the outline of each of the 50 states from memory, then with the state name and the circular tracing around a quarter. I tape the state quarters I find to the circles. Yep. Paul the map guy strikes again! XP

I've had "Won't Get Fooled Again" stuck in my head all day, especially the organ/synth-type part that's at the very beginning. And, since I went to the room belonging to my friends Zac and Dave, I've had Saturday in the Park by Chicago stuck in my head. I never realized how awesome Chicago is.

I need to get cracking on the RPG I'm making about my friends. I want to finish Part 1 by Jan 31. We'll see how that goes. Part 2 will hopefully be done only a couple weeks after. Part 3 is at ISU, Part 4 is on the moon, and if there is a part in Bill's dream world, it'll be Part 5 and Scotland will be Part 6. If not, Scotland will be Part 5. The last part (6 or 7) will be the final boss fight, with the Dark Lord of Fear.

I has one class tomorrow, from 9-11, so I still have to wake up. I hope I can get myself to work on the RPG all afternoon tomorrow, seeing as I don't start teachin' the chilluns (volunteering at the elementary school) until next week.

No comments: