Monday, July 14, 2008

Well, how's this for neglecting to write? Three and a half friggin weeks. And in summer. I should take a post-it note and write LAME on it in really big letters and stick it to my forehead.
But if I did that now, I wouldn't be able to see what I'm typing...and I might make a really bad typo like forgetting the "R" in shirt...because I've done that before...wow, maybe I should make another post-it note with "SIR RAMBLES-A-LOT" on it since that's what I'm doing...

ANYWAY

The big news is that my IMSA friend count is up to twenty-seven! I've been keeping track of how many friends from IMSA I've seen this summer. I've even seen Valerie, Macy, and Colin, all of which live 4 or more hours from my house! *FF7 victory blurb plays*
I've actually never played FF7 but I think all of us who play/have played copious amounts of video games know that sound blurb.

Let's see that list of IMSA friends I've seen:

My graduation party, June 1, 2008:
Zexi, Macy, Ashwin, Erika, Chris, and Aya (6)

Macy stayed at my house until June 7

Macy and I hung out with Dean on the 7th (7)

Went to Janelle's on the 8th (8)

Went to Kirk's graduation party on the 15th (I think?), saw Connor too (10)

Martin's graduation party, June 16th:
Martin, Ju, Adam, Phoebe, Asya, (15)

Went to Zexi's apartment in Evanston on the 20th/21st (I think?)
Macy, Steven, Jake, C-Li and Martin (18)

Went to Connor's house in Rock Island for his grad party, June 28-29:
Connor, Dani, Neelam, Colin, Rachel, Ritchie, and Julie (24)

Valerie came up and visited July 1 and we went to the Taste of Chicago (25)

I visited Sulochana last week, and the next day Luke and I visited Chris, so I saw Luke (27)

And no, I didn't count anyone twice. -_-

I was thinking of starting a videolog/blog/whatever-thingy, except every entry has to be in a different state. The Illinois one would be the first, serving as an introductory video. I plan on being in New York and Vermont this summer (and ONTARIO!)...which means driving through Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I've never been to New York, Vermont, Ohio, or Pennsylvania before (not to mention ANYWHERE in Canada) so this should be exciting.
I still don't know what's up with the big-ass camping trip next week. Tyler and I need to work this out.

In listing out the friends I've seen this summer, I've pretty much gone through all the cool stuff I've done this summer. Because it's not the things you do that make it cool. It's the people you do it with.

(That's like a fortune cookie...haha)

((If you didn't get the fortune cookie thing, I'll spell it out for you: add 'in bed' to the end.))

I've finished writing 4 of my 12 pieces into the computer and summer's already half over...better get cracking =D

My third song is stuck in my head...isn't that weird?

I'm really incoherent and stuff. You can tell that by how I jump from idea to idea, and by counting how many times I switch paragraphs. Like this:

I'm working on a nice map now. I think I'll take a picture of it and post it.

When I was contemplating the awesomeness of the internet, I was thinking of how amazing the internet is for making it easy to access information. But I never thought of how the internet makes is easy to share who we are with our friends and with the rest of the world.

And Chris showed me the SCARIEST YOUTUBE VIDEO ON EARTH. It's a video of Ronald McDonald. Ever heard the phrase, "can't sleep; clowns will eat me"? It's like that.
You can watch it, but you've been warned. It's here.

Leave me a comment so I know that there's somebody alive out there =)

No comments: