Thursday, June 26, 2008

Geez. I've been to Joy Yee's three times this month.
I haven't really been up to a lot of things that are special...I've been working with my dad a bunch. He owes me for nine jobs now--I'm counting, because I'm sure neither of my parents are.
My IMSA friend count is up to 16-and by Tuesday, I expect that number to have soared, for two reasons. The first is that I'm going to the quad cities the 29th-30th to visit Connor (and I hope Jacque?)...and the second is that I'm going to the Taste of Chicago on the 1st. PLUS, I'm going to visit Zexi on the 28th. That makes 4 days in a row of chillin' with IMSA peeps.

I'm really hoping to lock in plans for this 6-day camping road trip of pure awesomeness on July 20th-25th. It goes around the rim of Illinois. I made a google map of it: click here to see it.

I'm hungry. Maybe I'll boil some of those pot stickers =]

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hey paul....

we need to hang out this summer...work me into your plans. I'm not doing anything much...just babysitting a whole lot. We NEED to hang out!