Sunday, June 15, 2008

What I've done this summer.

Hmm...Well there was my picnic the day after graduation. I saw 7 IMSA friends that day, and the count has just increased from there (to 10...which isn't that much more). So far I've seen Macy, Zexi, Ashwin, Chris, Erika, Aya, Kirk, Connor, Janelle, and Dean (I thought there was another one too...ah well). Macy stayed at my house for the entire first week of summer, which is awesome, because he lives the farthest away out of all my close friends. I went to Chinatown with Aya and Macy, I went to visit Ashwin and Zexi once with Macy (completing the quad a second time!), I saw Ashwin another time with Macy, I went go-karting and mini golfing with Macy and Dean, I went to Lincoln Park Zoo with Aya, Tyler, Colin, and the Dopps, and I went to Kirk's graduation picnic and saw Connor there. Oh, and I slept over at Janelle's house in the middle of nowhere (don't worry, no hanky-panky XD). And I went to PrairieFest with Tyler once and saw Rachel, my friend from freshman year. I hope I can chill with her more this summer. And Maggie came home! She was a good friend all the way back in 7th grade. So we walked around and stuff. I was happy to see her.
So that pretty much sums up everything cool that I've done. I've visited Tyler at work once too...no, twice. I've got a receipt from Meijer up on my bulletin board that reads, "Your fast and friendly checkout was provided by TYLER." haha

I'm off to go see Martin at his party today. That'll be the next person to add to my count.

No comments: