Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Awh maian.
I'm going to go on vacation next week, adding 4 new states to my count. I'm going to VERMONT! That's easily going to be the smallest state I've ever been to. I think the smallest state I've been to so far is Indiana, which isn't small at all O_o.
I'm going to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Adirondack Park (northern New York) and Vermont. I talked on the phone with Jimmy for like 2 hours O_o...lots of catching up and meaningful conversation.
I like meaningful conversation. It reminds me that there really are some people out there who have thoughts, and that there are even better people who are willing to share their thoughts. Because if you have a thought and you don't share it, no one else can use it. Isn't that a bit selfish?
That's what this blog is for, mostly.

No comments: