Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am OLD.
Know how I can tell?
My birthday was just another day.
Go to school, no one gets you much (except my mom sent me some noodles gift cards and a shitload of cookies, thanks!!), and it's just a normal day. The only difference is having a lot of people write "happy birthday" on your facebook profile.
A shitload of people.
My favorite number in the world of people.
Thirty-seven.
Makes me feel like I have friends. HAHA. shya right.
Nothing's really been happening. Get up. Be tired. Go to school and be tired. Get back. Be tired. Procrastinate. Try to make self study. Go to bed. Repeat.

It's just like shampoo. Lather, rinse, repeat. Except instead of applying shampoo, you are applying stress.

Life is like a giant ass, because all you get out of it is shit.

I'm hungry. I think I'll use some of the FIFTY DOLLARS worth of gift cards my mom got me. Geez. I'm going to have to go there at least 6-7 times to use up all of that.

I like the place...but maybe not THAT much.

I might do a live broadcast for shiggles tonight.

My newest thing is going onto blogtv.com and broadcasting. I sort-of get to learn about people from all over the place. I'm talking to people from Ontario, England, California, Manitoba, Florida, and other places. I've developed some regulars- a number of them that I can count on my hands, but I hope I can get some more people to come out. And that's not limited to people I don't already know- you should come out too..

1 comment:

Geoff said...

It's even more fun when you change your birthday on facebook and then everyone thinks it's your birthday and wishes you happy birthday. And they shower you because of it. And then you change it every day and people don't realize that people said "happy birthday" a week earlier. Also, Facebook needs to do some work with updating their caching procedure because changing your birthday does not propagate out to everyone fast enough... lol