Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogging is such a great way to get your thoughts together, especially if you're like me in that you don't think very verbally. It takes more mental effort for me to make my thoughts into words that I can express than it does for most people. Blogging helps me do this. So if someone asks me a common colloquial question like, "hey, Paul, how's college?" or "why are you wearing a Pikachu shirt?" I can tell that person with more ease and confidence because I had already made it into words once before.

On this blog is where I will be posting the material for my youtube series, "Paul's Weekly Random Thoughts." Starting soon, I will be making a short video of about 1 minute or less every day, and releasing a compilation of all of them at the end of each week. That's seven little parts per video. What's more, each day of the week will have a theme. It looks like this is what the list of themes is going to be:

Serious Sundays-- Where I share relatively less light-hearted monologue about life, philosophy, and life in general. I will try to confine the serious ideas to this day (and possibly Thursday...But that's it).
Mondays-- I don't know what to do with Mondays. Maybe a puzzle, game, or question to get the viewers to interact. I might also make this "musical Mondays."
Random-ass Tuesdays-- A completely random idea, straight from the cage of crazed rabid hamsters that is my brain.
One-liner Wednesdays (subject to change)-- One line or quote that is very brief...it can be a serious quote or a random statement.
Thought-provoking Thursdays-- where I share an idea, quote, or all-out puzzle to get the ol' noodle rollin'. That actually sounds gross out of context...
Fucked-up Fridays-- where I share something that is just totally stupid or wrong
Saluting Saturdays-- where I pimp out or recognize someone who does great things, whether a celebrity, a youtuber, or just someone in my everyday life.

I would start the series now but I feel like SHIT...actually I just realized that my sore throat is going away! HALLELUJAH!! Speaking of Hallelujah I'm teaching myself how to play that on the piano. It is one of THE most beautiful songs ever written. It's the version from the movie Shrek. But for now, time for dinner. My mom said she's making cheese tortellini XD.

No comments: