Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fuck, am I lucky.
I got up at 10:10 this morning. I slept through math on purpose, but I had chem discussion at 10 that I wanted to go to...mainly because of the quiz. That was an "OH SHIT" moment, to say the least. I jumped out of bed, put clothes on, and got my ass out the door. I hauled ass to the chem class to find the class without the TA. She was late. I got to class at 10:22 and we hadn't even started the quiz. I knew that she always does the quiz during the last part of class, and that the quizzes last 20 to 30 minutes. So I took the quiz once she passed it out at 10:30. And I finished in 15 minutes anyway. So I pwned the quiz, but I almost missed my chance to take it!
The reason is because I set my clock for 9PM instead of AM. I did that before and slept through a math quiz because of it. It's too fucking hard to tell if it's AM or PM on my clock. I think I'll just set it to army time from now on.
That's not all of the luck and stupidity that happened today, though. I forgot to bring my homework to my drafting/modeling class to turn in. I could easily have fixed that, though; I just had to turn it in into his mailbox before tomorrow morning. So I took care of that. But shit, man. What happened to me today?
I'm starting to make some friends at the elementary school. There's this one third grader that I'm always helping out. I talk to him and we say hi in the hallways.
The kindergarten class is so much more innocent and friendly. Most of the kids in the fifth grade class have a shitty attitude. It makes sense because they'll be in junior high the following year, and everyone's an idiot douchebag in junior high.
I went on blogtv today. The turnout was terrible, but a bunch of my RL friends came up to help me broadcast...? Steve, Tiernan, Dave, Bill, and Harshith all came in at some point. It was insane. I wish more people would find my show. I need more regulars.
I found some old videos of the hypnotist show senior year at IMSA. It was hilarious. I also found some other videos of living in the quad, like when Chris got high off of helium and exclaimed, "Holy Fuck!"

Going to bed now. I'm so glad I don't have chem lab tomorrow.

No comments: