Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thursday was death. I worked until I felt like I couldn't work anymore, and then I kept on working. Fucking project, and all of its small little details that I forgot about. I spent like 8 hours of Thursday on that project.

But last night, Michelle and Joey visited! We talked and played taboo and stuff. Michelle goes to Case, so I don't get to see her much. The next time she'll be around won't be until Thanksgiving, so I was really happy to see her. Joey goes to Northwestern, so he's come back to IMSA like 3 times already.

Joey came back today, too, along with Jake, and we played football; me, Jake, his friend, Macy, Joey, Connor, and Schmidty.

I need to stop playing AoE2 and start that last essay for the CommonApp. Then all I have to take care of is Teacher Recs, and I'm done applying to colleges!

Our quad needs a new activity. I think we should all play tennis together when it's warm and swim when it's cooler. I think we all need to get more exercise; I know I definitely do.

Joey came up with an idea for an IMSA band t-shirt. It goes like this:
"At IMSA, the boys are sharp, but girls are flat."

He also came up with another saying about getting girls at IMSA: "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

No comments: