Saturday, October 27, 2007

Figures. The day we decide to go to the haunted house, there's a freeze warning.

Oh well.

So that whole "nine clouds" thing on facebook...what's that about? I'll tell you what it's about..

It's finally official! Caitlin and I are going out now, and it RULES! She is SO cool...this is AMAZING. I could go on and on.

I got a bunch of stuff for the quad for Halloween. They had better go along with it--my mom will be pissed if she spent all this money for nothing. I hope I can get the quad to come trick-or-treating back in my neighborhood. It would be fun. Hooray for Halloween falling on an I-day!

Party City really makes "Halloween" into exactly what Carlos Mencia says it is: "Dress like a Whore Day." They have SO many skanky and uncreative costumes. Ugh. Advice: For the most awesome Halloween costumes, come up with your own unique idea, and buy supplies at the thrift store and the craft/fabric store (Hobby Lobby works great) and PUT IT TOGETHER YOURSELF. Oh-- and give yourself some time to put it together, unlike what I did.

I started writing a song...but it's not piano. It's acoustic+vocals, neither of which I am able to do. I always DID want to learn guitar...

I wonder if I'll ever learn to play my songs perfectly enough to record them. I might annotate it like Tay Zonday did once in his Chocolate Rain video, but I would do it many times. Maybe I'll be the next Tay Zonday! HAHA! Sure....

Last week went by really fast. It might have been that I spent so much time with Caitlin.
It's amazing how friendships and relationships can change. There really isn't anyone I was good friends with before whom I don't talk to currently at IMSA...except maybe one person, who is just extremely awkward in general, but even she will exchange greetings with me.

I don't understand how someone can have 300 friends on facebook. Maybe it's just me? Nah...I hope not. I know I'm not Mr. Popularity, but shit!

I wonder if I'm the only one who cleans out my friends list every few months or so.
Honesty is the best policy.

I want to play Portal now. That game looks awesome.

What's really odd is that 4 couples broke up the day I asked out Caitlin (Thursday, 10-25, I shall not forget!). Like I said, it's amazing how friendships and relationships can change.

No comments: