Thursday, October 11, 2007

10 11 7

So lately, I've been trying to figure out who I am, what my purpose is, what I should do with myself, that sort of thing. Happens to all teenagers. I think that up to age 16, people try to define themselves but are too immature to know how to go about doing it, thus the existence of preps, goths, emos, etc. But I think I'm getting some things straightened out, and it's nice.

It's cold, damnit. Monday, it was 85 degrees. Now, it's 50. And I haven't gone shopping for any winter-type clothes. Ah, piss.

Amazing how your friends can change in a year or two. It really is.

When it gets closer to winter, the air gets drier, and so do I. This is the first day I've used carmex since April.

I played Age of Empires 2 today with Jimmy. It's a VERY involved game, and we made a great team. I love playing video games cooperatively; it's a really good skill to know how to work together, and it feels good when I do it right.

Monday, I went to Tanner's Orchard with the Dopps, Tyler, Colin, and Fishbag. Picking apples was fun; I punted a half rotten pumpkin and slipped on the remains, almost resulting in a fall. I climbed apple trees to give Garrett some apples, we played apple dodge ball (which is exactly what it sounds like), and hay bale tag. There were a bunch of hay bales organized into a maze for the short people to go through. We're big kids, though, so we ran ON TOP of the hay bales and jumped the gaps. Hay bale tag was the shizz. Then I got in a random retired school bus and acted like a pissed-off old bus driver.

I learned that I'm a massive introvert. But that's not as bad as it sounds; sure, I'd rather be able to ignite conversations than just build off them, but hey. An extrovert is someone who creates energy in a conversation; introverts are people who take energy from conversations. It seems to me that introverts build off of what extroverts start. It's hard to explain, but it fits me damn good.

The hypnotist is coming to our school tomorrow! I can't wait! HIS SHOWS ARE SO HILARIOUS! Tomorrow looks like a good day to die.
Laughing.
I'll be sure to post at least part of the show. (I hope I remember.)

Current personal fads:

-Making references to 300
-Imogen Heap
-Team America: World Police theme song
-Get Fuzzy
-Yugioh the Abridged Series

Current one-word interjections yelled out during super smash brothers (and derivations):
1. Streets-- "I'm from the streets, bitch!"
2. Denial!
3. Egypt!--"Denial! It's not just a river in Egypt!"
4. Face!--"Owned in the face!"
5. Owned!
6. Bitch!
And other profanities...Some of which are totally random and make no sense.

Btw, I've got my 5th song in the works. It's in E flat minor. That's right. Six flats. No clue why. It's more of a theme that loops, like something you'd find as a background in a video game.

Off to bed.

P.S. Happy birthday Fishbag! Well, yesterday.

No comments: