Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Augh, it's been a while

I went sledding on Sunday with Tyler and Colin, and I was surprised. The hill we went to was really bumpy, and my ass got pummeled landing back on the ground after all the bumps. Colin ramped off of a bump on his snowboard, and flew twenty feet forward into a bush. Today I spent three and a half hours plugging my seventh song into the computer. I found last week that SIBELIUS HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE COMPUTERS IN THE MUSIC LAB, meaning I CAN'T WRITE ANY MUSIC DOWN ANYMORE. So I had to resort to using a crappy version of Finale Notepad that I downloaded over two years ago. I tried to download an updated version, but it didn't work. So I had to use a crappy old piece of shit program that is so lacking, it's frustrating. You can't switch time or key signatures mid-song! What the shit is that? Triplets don't work properly either. Finals are next week.....sheeeeeyit. I only have two though: Data and ad chem. I'm going to really have to work on that ad chem final.

Look for "Metal Gear Awesome" and other videos by egoraptor. They're really funny.

Final project for Hancock, Ad chem test, and a macro final, all Friday. I need to sleep so I can study.

No comments: