Friday, December 21, 2007

IT'S OVER!

First semester is OVER! Halle-fucking-lujah! I'm chillin' at home with nothing to do, and loving every minute of it...The only problem is that I have a headache from being sick and from staring at computer screens. Today I went driving around Christmas shopping and taking pictures of signs in DuPage County. Now my eyes are tired as hell- I drove back in rush hour traffic. Traffic would be so much better if they didn't have traffic lights that CHANGE AFTER ONLY FIVE FUCKING SECONDS OF GREEN! Some examples include Route 59 and Aurora Ave and the one at Aurora Ave and Route 34.

Driving through DuPage County is pretty monotonous. A residential area, then a shopping center, a residential area, a shopping center. And the shopping centers all have the same stores. It's like small businesses don't even exist- nothing is unique anymore.

Check out the quote wall on facebook- it's newly updated!

No comments: