Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rain, rain, fucking GO AWAY!


It rained all weekend. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, too. It's not raining now. FOR ONCE.

Yesterday I taught Jimmy and Macy how to play rummy and subsequently got my ass kicked at it...Macy won by almost 300 points...I gave them the skills...and they apparently already had plenty of luck.

And Jimmy, Macy and Steven took some corn from the cornfield outside our window. They boiled it, and tried some. And subsequently we realized that so much corn is grown for many purposes OTHER than human consumption. My digestive organs were not happy with me for the rest of the night. I feel fine now, though. LOL

I had wellness yesterday. The Tennis & Badminton teacher seems really nice and enthusiastic, even if the kids aren't. I had band today, and the new band teacher is SO QUIET. We had to ask her to speak up twice. Hopefully she'll get louder once the band starts making the loud sound it makes, and she adjusts to it.

And Japanese III seems the same as I and II. Except now I have to wake up at 7:30 for it.

Quotes:

When we were playing rummy, Zexi asks Macy, "How many 4's do you have?" because he wanted to discard a 4, but not if Macy could have gained from it. Macy responds, "This isn't go-fish, bitch!"

Sophomore: Do we have study hours?
Me: Hell if I know AHAHAH

Martin: Why's my hand so dirty
Steven: Because you touch yourself at night.

No comments: