Friday, August 17, 2007

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF CHANNEL PAUL NEWS FOR THE 07-08 SCHOOL YEAR

That's right! Here is where I'll be posting my weblog (whoa, I spelled out the whole darn thing) for Senior year! You can read about ALL THE ACTION...

ALL THE EXCITEMENT...

ALL THE...ahahaha...I'm going back to school. There won't BE any action or excitement or...whatever else I was going to say.

BUT STILL. THIS BLOG IS YOUR NEWS SOURCE FOR ALL THE........STUFF THAT GOES ON IN THE WORLD OF PAUL...ness...

So check back here for updates on what happens in my life, if you care about that. Haven't gotten the chance to ask me "what's up?" Whatever's up is up on this web site.

Now I'm off to laugh as I chase a fly off my screen with the mouse cursor. Stupid flies.

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF CHANNEL PAUL NEWS...PAUL MOVES INTO SCHOOL FOR SENIOR YEAR! CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS...or ..something...it's tomorrow...

1 comment:

Erika said...

oooooooo

I don't really know what to say. I just thought your comment box looked lonely with no comments in it. So this comment will keep your comment box company.

See you tomorrow! WOOT