Sunday, June 21, 2009

Video themes:

Musical Monday: Where I learn to play a song I either figured out by ear or one I wrote myself!
Tuesday News-day: Where I share with you news from around the world...that actually matters.
WTF Wednesday: Where I share with you random idiosyncrasies in everyday life and current events that just don't make sense.
Discussion Thursday: Where I discuss serious issues of philosophy and current events.
Random-ass Friday: Where I share with you random short thoughts I've had over the course of the week.

Agenda:
Sunday- Record Monday's video, compile news stories, sort stories into material for Tues. & Wed. videos
Monday- Upload Monday's video, write & record Tuesday's video
Tuesday- Upload Tuesday's video, write & record Wednesday's video
Wednesday- Upload Wednesday's video, write & record Thursday's video
Thursday- Upload Thursday's video, compile random thoughts & record Friday's video
Friday- Upload Friday's video
Saturday- Work on music for Monday

No comments: