Monday, September 22, 2008

Paul needs some ideas...he wants to make better youtube videos. Ones that require more work...which inherently means that I would take more time to come out with new videos, but hey, you know. Quality is better than quantity.

FUCK YEAH
sorry about that.

Actually yesterday was a total shit day. My grandma died.

...
Yeah.

*deep breath*
That's not even all of it.
The first thing that happened was that I got on the 20 red to go to the Meijer in Urbana to get some food. In the middle of the route, the bus driver turned around and started heading back toward the University. What a waste of time that was. I was talking to some somewhat-ghetto dude on the bus, telling me about how he found out some "bad news" about someone he was "dating." WOW.
Then I ended up in the EWS for three and a half hours trying to figure out how to do something in AutoCAD that I conceive to be ridiculously simple but requires a crapload of steps: Cutting holes into solid objects. Mother fuck.
This is in addition to the two hours I spent in class trying to finish the assignment.
Yesterday could have been the shittiest day since at least the first week of April. That's five months.
Off to listen to a chem lecture I don't want to hear.

No comments: