Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ugh, Ad Chem labs....what a pain in the ass.

I thought of something that should be on my bottom 10. That's right. Paul's Bottom Ten Things of All Time. Here it is:

Happy Tree Friends.

Who the fuck came up with a cartoon whose sole purpose is to take cute animals and mutilate them. It's like those nasty Japanese gorey hentai pictures that attack your computer, except without the sex. Is that supposed to be FUNNY? Am I supposed to LIKE THIS?

That pwns anything on Strong Bad's bottom 10.

My life has little unique experiences. No experiential values there.
No one listens to me. No attitudinal values to gain.
I guess creative values are all I have.
So I should create something. It's the only way I can generate meaning for my existence.
I came up with an idea for a piece for full symphonic band. I hope I can finish it soon...

No comments: