Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In other news...

NIU shooting Thursday. Hooooly fuck.
Everyone says there are five people killed, but they neglect the death of the gunman himself. No one knows quite why he did it, and people are questioning. We all wonder how someone could come to doing this, and how it could have happened within only 20 miles of where we live. I'm going to college next year. I hope it doesn't happen where I'm going.

Speaking of which, I think I know where I'm going. I was accepted to UIUC on Friday. That looks like the best place to go-- so many things fall together. It's cheap, not far away, number one in the NATION in civil engineering, covers a lot of interests, and large. I'd typically want a smaller school, but small engineering schools DON'T HAVE MANY GIRLS GOING TO THEM! And ya gotta have girls.

I'm tired of the fucking cold. It only got up to 13 today, and tomorrow it's supposed to be 5. It's old already. Out with the lame, and in with the awesome, I say.

The most fun I had all weekend is when I went with Hallie and Garrett (aka Fishbag, don't ask) to an Asian supermarket and then Joy Yee's, a Chinese restaurant in Naperville. It was awesome. I didn't really know what to get from the food store, so I just bought a bunch of gummy candies.

Life is sooooo slow and dreary now. Want.....spring. Want....college....

No comments: