Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter break bucket list

1. See all three other members of my quad from high school
2. See Jessica in person and have some arbitrary form of heartfelt conversation with her
3. Modify the words to the opening theme to "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air" so it applies to my own life, and recite it
4. Finish learning to play my version of "The Walk" by Imogen Heap on the piano
5. Travel to a state that does not border Illinois (cannot be Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, or Michigan). (This one is the most ambitious)
6. Finish my drawing of "BlogTV Town"
7. Write a song for Jackie about mowing the lawn
8. Throw a snowball at a female (weather permitting)
9. Make a youtube video every Wednesday and release one each Thursday.
10. Organize and list every legitimately completed song I've written.
11. Make Japanese food.
12. Get a N64 controller and a copy of Super Smash Bros.

No comments: