Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Geez, I forgot what it was like to study diligently. I haven't focused myself this effectively since I've been at college. I've already filled up 12 pages, front and back with drawings of mechanisms of reactions of organic molecules. And somehow, listening to music is helping. Usually I have a very one-track mind, because I'm easily distracted. Or maybe the other way around. Either way, each statement is true in itself. The reason I'm studying so much is because I have two exams tomorrow evening. I took a practice exam, got a B+ on it. I think I'll study just a bit more to bring it up to in A! Because if any class needs a boost right now, it's chem. I got a song stuck in my head, from when the internet duo Rhett and Link sang a song at the drive thru at a Taco Bell to place their order...it was more about the song, though. Check it out at their Youtube channel, www.youtube.com/rhettandlink . Those guys have serious talent. More than some crappy more popular people on there.
I'm turning my focus away from Youtube and more on friends, studies, and life. Oh, and there is also BlogTV. I think I'm more interested in BlogTV than Youtube, with the exception of a certain few people on Youtube. I go onto these websites not only for the lolz and self-indulgent entertainment purposes. I go onto these websites to learn about people's life stories. Have you ever wondered about people, where they come from, what makes them tick, and what their life stories are. Do you ever wonder about the people around you at a public place, like a mall, or even go to the extent of going "people watching"? I do, and that's the reason why I love these websites so much-- because unlike TV and movies, the messages conveyed by these people are honest, come straight from the heart, and are manifestations of the characters and individualities of the people on there. That's what I like about Youtube and Blogtv. While it is a mode of entertainment, it's also a medium through which we are able to connect with people all around the world.
I've been studying too much. But there is still more to be done. I've barely done anything for my physics exam which is also tomorrow. Ffffuck. Just gotta keep chugging.

No comments: